[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 Christmas books finished off to be scanned list. Dig in Everyone!

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:42:51 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Lissi.

Re the Sammy Keyes series, you and or Mayrie just told me you were doing the
series. You never gave me specific titles--which is fine, but when and if you
finish the entire series (I say "if" because I don't know how many books in it
there are) please let me know and I'll delete it from the scan list. smile
Also, Mayrie, when and/or if you finish the Sweep series. smile

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm