[bjhkforum] Fwd: Time and Venue information about 2nd Meeting - PhD Forum 2011

  • From: Ida Hui <pyhui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bjhkforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 17:13:46 +0800

resent.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shoaib Jameel <shoaib.jameel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2011/6/9
Subject: Time and Venue information about 2nd Meeting - PhD Forum 2011
To: "Leo J. Jia" <leojia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Alice Lau <kylau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, hmmeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Man-Cho Anthony
So <manchoso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mhchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
tanlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pyhui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xjqian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Shoaib
Jameel <msjameel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, WANG Hao <hwang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, YANG Xuan
<xyang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ytyeung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hpwang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
qli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hrsong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Josh Lam <hmlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
dxyu@xxxxxxxxx, lning@xxxxxxxxx, ypeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
lwcui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "QIN, Zenglu" <zlqin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

Thanks for attending the Forum meeting last time and for your active
participation. I am sure the experience in the entire forum from beginning
till end will help students in inculcating an outstanding extracurricular
and leadership skills. I would request all the attendees to help promote the
forum and encourage others to play an active role in this event. Still we
are in need for more participants who could play a role in various
committees at various levels.

Information about the 2nd Meeting is as follows:

1. Venue: ERB 513, William M. W. Mong Engineering Building, The Chinese
University of Hong Kong (location map attached).

2. Time: 12:00 PM

3. Date: 10th of June, 2011.

Pizzaaasss!!!! will be served during lunch.

*PS: Kindly reply to this mail by tomorrow 10:00 AM whether you'll be
available for lunch with us. This will help us in ascertaining how many
pizzas we need to order.*

Thank you.

The 6th BJ-HK Int'l Doctoral Forum Organizing Committee.

--
Best Regards,
Ida