[Birkdale Pointe] Birkdale Fall Aeration

  • From: birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: communiques birkdale <birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:48:39 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone interested in fall aeration: Lawn Boy contacted me to let you know he
will be available for fall aeration at $35.00 for a regular lot $$55.00 for a
corner lot. This is this is the same price he charged in the Spring. He has
bought new equipment so should not have the delays he had in the Spring as long
as weather permits him to keep to his schedule. He also offers split seeding,
and lawn thatching if interested.

If you want to schedule please call Ben at Lawn Boy @ 248-522-6723 - (this is a
new phone number for him).

Please call Ben directly I will not be handling this for you.

thanks,

Geralyn Milewski

248-366-6232

all replies will go to birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx