[birdky] weekend birds

  • From: HapC1@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:32:05 EST

High winds made birding a challenge around KY Lake this weekend.
Forster's Terns mastered the wind for our viewing pleasure.  There were
Forster's terns in every cove we checked with the largest number being 42 at
Blood
River.  Two DOWITCHERS seen on Saturday at Blood River could not be relocated
Sunday.  Dunlin and Least Sandpiper continue to be seen on Jonathan Creek and
Blood River mud flats.  One Franklin's gull was at Jonathan Creek on Saturday.

Hap
Murray, KY