[birdky] various sparrows

  • From: Nicole McClure <racehoss00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 06:51:28 -0700 (PDT)

This morning, much to my delight, I had a first at my feeders. Though I had
seen them before at my parent's house in Indiana, I had never seen them at my
own feeders. I had 2 Chipping Sparrows scratching around with 2 DE Juncos that
are still around. Also, for the past several days, I've heard
a White-Throated Sparrow. First I heard him on UK Campus as I was heading in to
church a couple days ago. Then I also heard one last night and this morning at
my house.

Nicole McClure
Lexington