[birdky] shorebird photos

  • From: "Chris Sloan" <chris.sloan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 16:27:55 -0500

I've just posted a gallery of shorebird photos from the Outer Banks on Labor
Day weekend:

http://csloan.smugmug.com

Of particular interest to some of you will be the series of shots of both
Eastern and Western Willets, including some good side-by-side comparisons.
This is highly likely to be a split in the very near future, so we need to
start paying attention to Tennessee and Kentucky Willets, since both could
occur in our region.

Note that, for the curious, there is a "Map This" button in all of my
galleries; if you click it, you'll go to a Google Maps page showing pins for
each individual photo (at least the ones where I had my geologger
recording).

Regards,

Chris Sloan
Nashville, TN