[birdky] info help

  • From: Shawchyi.Vorisek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:55:24 -0400

I will be attending a meeting in Dec. to discuss the status of Cerulean
Warblers.  For the meeting, I've been requested to supply whatever
information (ie. research, point count data, etc.) we may have on the
species for the state.  I know that we have information in the form of our
BBS routes, point counts run within my department, research being conducted
by Dr. Cynthia Trombino at Morehead State, and the Cerulean Warbler Atlas
Project conducted in 1999.  If anyone knows of present or past research that
I am not aware of could you let me know?  Thanks for your help.

Shawchyi Vorisek
Avian Ecologist/Wildlife Diversity Program
KY Dept. of Fish and Wildlife Resources
#1 Game Farm Road
Frankfort, KY  40601
(502)564-5448 Ext.368