[birdky] Stilt photos

  • From: <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:04:44 -0500

KY-birders,
I have updated my website with a few photos from Memphis on Sunday. Maybe of
interest to some of you, there are a couple of shots of a gorgeous Avocet and a
shot of Stilt and Western Sandpipers. These are in the "Uncommon to rare local
birds (vol. 3)" album.

The main reason for this post, is that I got a couple of shots of the baby
Black-necked Stilt that Jeff posted about from Sunday. We were amazed by the
tenacity of this youngster and its parents alike. The background in the pix
isn't too aesthetic, but so goes life at the Pits. These pix are in the "Misc."
album.

The link to my site is:
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=330&groupID=116215&folderview=&ck
 .