[birdky] Spring

  • From: Terry Anderson <tpaulanderson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 20:13:01 -0400

Counted 30 cedar waxwings in a tree in my backyard about 6:30 this afternoon
right after a windy rainstorm came through. They were all preening. So far have
heard spring peepers this week and for two weeks have had red-wing blackbird
males at my feeders. A kestrel pair are using my nest box now. I thought I sent
something like this earlier but my send box said no.
Sorry for any duplication.
Any new subscribers interested in the design of a nesting box just email me and
I will send it to you....Spring is here!

Terry Anderson
Northern Anderson County

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me