[birdky] Sinclair WMA, Muhlenberg Co., KY

  • From: PRESTON FORSYTHE <pns_for@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BIRDKY Freelists <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 03:23:33 +0000 (UTC)

As we drove up to S-2 there was a Merlin perched on a tree limb in perfect
afternoon sunlight. Carolyn and Andy from TN were glad they made the trip.
Teresa and Steve had already  photographed the Merlin. Over the next 50 minutes
we observed many Short-eared Owls and Northern Harriers. We did not maintain a
count today, perhaps one or two fewer than yesterday. A good day. We had a
vivid red sunset.
Preston Forsythe, Browder, KY

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android