[birdky] RPT Green-tailed Towhee

  • From: Gary Dorman <Maintenance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'bird ky' <BIRDKY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,'IN-BIRD' <IN-BIRD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 06:39:00 -0500

The Green-tailed Towhee is still being seen. It came to the feeders several
times Tuesday 30 DEC 03. It feeds primarily under the basket feeder but is
also coming to the tray feeders on the deck. All are welcome to come. Please
email me if you see it.  I am keeping a record for my files. Directions from
I65.  Take exit 6B. I265 W to exit 4 (Charlestown Rd.)(SR311) turn right go
1/2 block turn left then immediately right (Kamer Miller Rd.) turn left at
2nd street (Douglas Ave) go thru stop sign. We are second house on the left
(3840 yellow house).  Enter backyard from the left side of house.

I will continue to post weekly toward the end of the week as long as the
bird is present.
Gary Dorman II
New Albany, Floyd Co., IN
IN DeLorme 58 G6