[birdky] RB nuthatches

  • From: "Baker, Jannine M" <jbaker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:16:14 -0400

I still have what I believe to be the same two from the fall at my feeder this
week. I also had 3 fox sparrows early in the week as well as 2 chipping
sparrows (both species seem to be gone now). An adult Cooper's, immature
Cooper's and an adult red-tailed hawk continue to make regular passes thru (and
occasional catches in) the yard for the daily dove buffet...

Jannine Baker
Lexington