[birdky] Outing- EKBC Woodcock watch and potluck

  • From: Evelyn Morgan <one4est@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bird KY <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:06:10 -0700 (PDT)

Saturday, April 18 Sharon and Nick Tepsick have graciously agreed to allow
folks to come to their Wildheart Farm, in Morgan County to watch woodcock.
They are also planning a potluck and walk to Kellacey Falls.  Sharon said she
would be ready at 5:30 p.m. with the potluck. She is providing meat dish and
side dish.  They host many sustainable growing and simple living gathering, so
I think you will find this a treat.

Kellacey Falls is a nearly 50 feet tall waterfall that flows into Cave Run
Lake.  Several years ago, the Forest Service with the help of a crane, and a
lots of volunteers, pulled car bodies and hundreds of bags of trash from the
bottom of this beautiful waterfall.

For those of you interested the address is 275 Kellacey Falls Road, West
Liberty, KY 41472.  Drop me a note and I will send directions.  Bring  dish,
something to sit on (chair or blanket) and enjoy a wonderful evening in the
country.

Evelyn Morgan
one4est@xxxxxxxxx
East KY Bird Club (EKBC)