[birdky] Northern Shrike Location

  • From: David Roemer <dlroemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bird ky <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:51:55 -0800 (PST)

I received an inquiry regarding the location of the
Northern Shrike which was still present on November
28.  It was located in the same area as originally
discovered, near the intersection of S2 and S5.  It
was on top of the hill to the right shortly after
turning onto S5 and I was able to see it from the
road.

It later flew to the S3 area and then over the hill
toward the marsh along S5.

David L. Roemer
Bowling Green, Ky.