[birdky] Re: New Yard Bird

  • From: bonnie Avery <bonavery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JEswindell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 22:56:47 -0400

We have scads of all ages goldfinches at our thistle feeder, and also loving
the  10' high, Mexican sunflowers that took over our sweet corn, and
everything else practically, patches.   Also, there are squadrons of hummers
zipping in and out, over and around the Mex. sunflowers, and other flowering
plants these days.  They lovingly (for me!) buzz over to a foot from my
face, for the occasional 'howdy'----

Bonnie Avery
Hart County