[birdky] Re: Migrants

  • From: Mildred FARMER <kymillie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edandjenhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:12:18 -0500

Ours is not back on and probably will not be for a long time, but we are
fortunate to have a generator so at least the TV and refrig are working (and an
extra plug to charge the laptop).  But glad to report that the generator noise
has not kept the hummers away nor has it stopped the other birds from coming to
our other feeders. We have enjoyed watching Papa cardinal feed his young one...

Millie Farmer
St. Matthews, KY