[birdky] MCNP -- banding opportunities

  • From: "Trimboli" <astrimboli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:56:51 -0500

Hi everyone,
Mammoth Cave National Park is conducting MAPS banding sessions at approximately
10 day intervals this summer. If anyone has banding experience and would like
to help, we could always use an extra pair of hands. Or, if you've never banded
birds but are curious to see how it all works, you're welcome to come observe.

Assuming the weather cooperates, our remaining banding dates are: June 22, July
6, July 14, July 26, and Aug. 3. If you are interested, please contact Larry
Johnson, Mammoth Cave National Park Volunteer Coordinator,
L_Wayne_Johnson@xxxxxxx or (270) 758-2150.

Shannon Trimboli