[birdky] Re: Kentucky birders, share your best birding spots

  • From: Sean Ward <sean.et.cetera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kistlers@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 23:33:17 -0400

Nothing to add right now, but I would recommend changing the link to ebird
link at the top, using the following instead of the generic Explore Data
page.

Recent observations:
http://ebird.org/ebird/subnational1/US-KY/activity?yr=all&m=
Hotspots: http://ebird.org/ebird/subnational1/US-KY/hotspots?yr=all&m=
And for any "almost but not quite KY" locations (such as the IN side of
Falls of the Ohio), there could be a list of links just of those areas with
an explanation to assist people who might otherwise get confused about the
subtle difference between what the difference might be.

Sean Ward
Louisville