[birdky] Kentucky Nesting Action!

  • From: Ed Ray <edrayosprey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 13:32:17 -0700 (PDT)

For those interested I am attaching a press release in two different formats to
increase odds of opening.  A KOS grant possiblity is mentioned in the press
release. The press release concerns KY Internet live cams in action. Our osprey
laid her first egg today (on line) with several excited viewer comments coming
in to the Cornell interactive web site. Caldwell Co. Elementary School also has
an unusual bluebird nest incorporating feathers into the nest which appear to
be bluebird feathers. The on line Heath bluebird nest has five eggs due to
hatch on line on or about April 5. Viewing at:
  http://www.birds.cornell.edu/birdhouse/nestboxcam   More info. at the KEEP
and KBS web sites.

 Get your own web address.