[birdky] KOS Meeting-Public Invited

  • From: "Kathy Caminiti" <krzy4owls@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdky" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:53:32 -0400

Just a followup to my post this morning.

I received three emails today from people asking if they could attend the
meeting if they were not KOS members.

Therefore, I should have mentioned in my post that you do not have to be a KOS
member to attend the meeting and its activities.

The public is most welcome to join us this weekend!  And all that is required
is that you pay the meeting registration fee of $5.00 Adults; $3.00 Students.
No advance registration required.

Come join us !
Kathy Caminiti
Ky. Ornithological Society