[birdky] Joe Creason Park - Cape May warblers, 4/29/09

  • From: rod <rodmanprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:24:20 -0700 (PDT)

Wednesday evening I ran into fellow Beckham birders Carol Besse and Jack Still
at Joe Creason Park in Louisville. We enjoyed good views of Cape May and Palm
warblers feeding the spruce trees that line the entrance road off Trevillian
Way.

The radar is looking birdy tonight: http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/radar/

Good birding,

Rod Botkins
Jefferson Co.

"The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities
of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction."
Rachel Carson
stateofthebirds.org