[birdky] INFO: KOS Spring meeting accommodations

  • From: "Palmer-Ball, Brainard (EPPC OOS KNPC)" <Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx>
  • To: "BIRDKY" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:17:30 -0400

I have been plodding through the process of getting the February issue
of The Kentucky Warbler printed, but it is finally now at the printer.
Accompanying the February issue will be a Meeting Flyer for the Spring
Meeting at Cumberland Falls State Resort Park, 25-27 April 2008.
However, many members may not receive their mailing until the 3rd week
of the month, so Gary Ritchison has posted the flyer (including
alternative lodging/camping info) to the KOS web site at:

http://www.biology.eku.edu/kos/2008_spring_meeting.pdf
<http://www.biology.eku.edu/kos/2008_spring_meeting.pdf>

Also pasted below is the section on accommodations:

Spring Meeting Accommodations

Additional accommodations in the Cumberland Falls area include the
following. The motels at Corbin are 25-30 minutes away:

      Eagle Falls Lodge               888-318-2658       (just a few
minutes west of the park on KY 90)

      Holiday Inn Express            606-523-4000       (I-75, Corbin)

      Country Inn and Suites        606-526-1400       (I-75, Corbin)

      Best Western                      606-780-7234       (I-75,
Corbin)

      Days Inn                             800-DAYS INN    (I-75,
Corbin)

      Comfort Inn                        800-517-4000       (I-75,
Corbin)

Camping: The resort park features a campground with 50 sites
(800/325-0063).

BPB, KOS Corresp. Sec.