[birdky] INFO: Jefferson Memorial Forest trip tomorrow 10/16

  • From: michael autin <napkinarmstrong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 23:54:09 -0400

It has come to my attention a little too late in the game that there is an
official hike going on at the Horine reservation from 10-2 tomorrow, so I will
probably try to travel up there at around 8:30 after obtaining permits at the
welcome center.  I will try to get an hour of birding in up there before the
crowds arrive and then travel back down to bird the Tom Wallace Recreation Area
for the remainder of the time.  I will welcome suggestions and comments if
someone thinks of better alternative strategies when we convene in the morning.
 Thank you and again I apologize for the exceedingly late notice.

Good Birding,Michael Autin
Louisville, KY