[birdky] INFO: Important info regarding trip to Bluegrass Fish and Wildlife Area/ Lincoln State Park, Saturday, July 26

  • From: michael autin <mauniquity@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 21:15:10 -0400

It has come to my attention that the details regarding the nature of the
trip, as well as the meeting location for the trip to Bluegrass FWA on
Saturday, July 26 are no longer available on the BBC website and that the
new newsletter with details has replaced it.  This is disconcerting since
the trip has not occurred yet and unless someone has the original schedule
for spring or an email version of the newsletter, they have nothing to
refer to as far as meeting place and details. I will try to address this
issue with haste.  Below are the details for that trip for anyone who was
planning on going and was not familiar with the meeting place or nature of
the trip.

8:00 am-?

*LINCOLN STATE PARK AND BLUEGRASS FISH & WILDLIFE* – for possibility of
Kites and grassland birds; meet at the lower parking lot of Ramada Inn at
I-71 and Zorn Ave. There is a $7.00 per car fee for Ky. and a $5.00 fee for
IN cars. Bring lunch, sunscreen & bug repellent