[birdky] Re: Help needed with bird ID

  • From: "Robert Morris" <robertmorris27@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:48:53 -0400

Hi Ian
I have been getting call and have had in the past. About birds with no
feathers on their heads. mostly the are cardinals and a most are  females I
don't know what your bird is but this seems to happen in late summer or
early fall. .
I live in Lexington and that is where most of these birds have been.
Bob Morris
Lexington
robertmorrie27@xxxxxxxxxxxxx