[birdky] Re: GBBC

  • From: "Ben Yandell" <by@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:34:18 -0500

You aren't doing anything wrong.  The GBBC applies certain automated filters
when unusual species or unusually large numbers are reported.  Until a human
being (me in this case) goes through the reports and manually reviews and
approves them, they will not appear on your list.  Stay tuned.  Thanks.

Ben Yandell
Louisville