[birdky] Fwd: hawk watching

  • From: SSWEEN6400@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 13:22:06 EDT

From: SSWEEN6400@xxxxxxx
Full-name: SSWEEN6400
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:53:44 EDT
Subject: hawk watching
To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxx

--part2_169.1420595e.2abdf008_boundary

BIRDHAWK postings seem to indicate a more westerly pattern for the broadwings
this year???  This makes me want to see if  the #s are maybe a little higher.
 Last week-end was a blank(bad weather) at my site on Pine
Mtn.(Whitesburg,Ky.) so I think I'll go down tomorrow for a couple of days.
The weather seems to be improving and the postings seem to indicate they will
be there for sure!  Anyone interested in helping count some "broadies" get in
touch with me directly. Thanks. (ssween6400@xxxxxxx)
Steve Sweeney
Boyd County

--part2_169.1420595e.2abdf008_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial"
LANG="0">BIRDHAWK postings seem to indicate a more westerly pattern for the
broadwings this year???&nbsp; This makes me want to see if&nbsp; the #s are
maybe a little higher.&nbsp; Last week-end was a blank(bad weather) at my site
on Pine Mtn.(Whitesburg,Ky.) so I think I'll go down tomorrow for a couple of
days. The weather seems to be improving and the postings seem to indicate they
will be there for sure!&nbsp; Anyone interested in helping count some
"broadies" get in touch with me directly. Thanks. (ssween6400@xxxxxxx)<BR>
Steve Sweeney<BR>
Boyd County</FONT></HTML>

--part2_169.1420595e.2abdf008_boundary--