[birdky] FW: Spring Chimney Swift Sightings

  • From: "Vorisek, Shawchyi (FW)" <Shawchyi.Vorisek@xxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:31:34 -0400

Please see below to report return of Chimney Swifts...

Shawchyi Vorisek
Avian Biologist
Nongame Branch
KY Dept. of Fish and Wildlife Resources
#1 Sportsman's Lane
Frankfort, KY  40601
(502)564-7109 Ext. 4474
shawchyi.vorisek@xxxxxx
www.fw.ky.gov <http://www.fw.ky.gov/>

Did you know... Department of Fish and Wildlife receives NO state tax
dollars and manages wildlife for all citizens?
Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachment, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly
sender, by e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message.