[birdky] FW: News from Operation Migration Inc.

  • From: "Vorisek, Shawchyi (FW)" <Shawchyi.Vorisek@xxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:10:10 -0500

#1 Sportsman's Lane

From: The Operation Migration Team [mailto:liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:38 AM
To: Vorisek, Shawchyi (FW)
Subject: News from Operation Migration Inc.

 <http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/holiday_6p_left.gif>    2007
MileMaker
<http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/holiday_6p_right.gif>
 <http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/spacer.gif>

newomlogobrwn<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs091/1101419858173/img/4.jpg?a=1101879490437>

 <http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/spacer.gif>
 <http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs091/1101419858173/img/5.gif?a=1101879490437>
 <http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/spacer.gif>     MILEMAKER NEEDS
YOUR HELP! If you've been a friend of OM's for a while, you will will
undoubtedly recall our 2005 "Will We Run Out Of Gas" appeal. On October 7, 2005
when we put out that letter of appeal, MileMaker had enough miles sponsored to
get us to the Tennessee border - and we were really nervous.

Little did we know that two years and a month later, we'd be in the same boat,
only paddling even harder. Here it is mid November and MileMaker is going to
'run out of gas' one state earlier; just over the Indiana - Kentucky border.

Two more 'fly days' and the cranes and planes will have caught up to the spot
that the total of MileMaker sponsorships cover to date.

You have our deepest gratitude if you have already taken out a MileMaker
sponsorship for 2007. If you haven't as yet sponsored a ¼, or ½ or mile of the
migration PLEASE make today the day. Maybe you know others (individuals or
corporate) you could encourage to help us get the Class of 2007 to Florida.

Whether from an individual, a foundation or corporation, your contribution -
small or large - is crucial to our getting the young Whooping cranes in the
Class of 2007 safely to Florida. Please be as generous as you can and help
chalk up another successful year toward safeguarding the species.

Without doubt, the entire OM team is totally committed to completing the '07
migration. And if need be, as we did in 2005, we will again donate our time in
order to ensure we get the Class of 2007 to Florida.

Won't you call us today (1-800-675-2618) and let us put your name beside one of
the yet to be sponsored 600+ miles?! .

Note: We only have one telephone line so if you get shunted to voicemail, leave
a message and we'll get right back to you.

MIleMaker Campaign
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001Rkaw_obasn_m9ElK-JH1Ti4bNuexRywRG_qB5-Mo2Xoik8LTQ2tnWiVC4F_sqMJs2NTqoiRUMaSk-6Qb3xIOtN7cYZftParvpfACVxMri3qGsNAiDxKbPwAoyXyvmAj9aC7ieVXZnNIH7hZSMZXQ2A==>

 <http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/spacer.gif>
Sincerely,

Operation Migration Inc.
________________________________

email: liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: http://www.operationmigration.org
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001Rkaw_obasn-VkJVkVYBdEH6_R-fwKInaOyuFWICE1ld3SG2WjC1H_yPajrn_O_YfltgQMqT5jQmTSnEJRfwoQRg9hPogN5jnUYpD7aLs19slH__dbcK_-nMnRUGALgcR>

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101419858173&ea=shawchyi.vorisek%40ky.gov&a=1101879490437>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101419858173&ea=shawchyi.vorisek%40ky.gov&t=1101879490437&lang=en&reason=F>

This email was sent to shawchyi.vorisek@xxxxxx, by liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1101419858173&ea=shawchyi.vorisek%40ky.gov&t=1101879490437&lang=en&reason=F>
  | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101419858173&ea=shawchyi.vorisek%40ky.gov&t=1101879490437&lang=en&reason=F>
 (tm) | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .
Email Marketing <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=business05>  by
 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=business05>

Operation Migration Inc. | 639-1623 Military Road | Niagara Falls | NY |
14303-1745