[birdky] FOS

  • From: ppkdrn@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:28:02 -0500

I actually had my FOS DE Juncos last week but I have been so busy I forgot to
post it.  I also had 3 Savannah Sparrows (I am almost certain) over the
weekend.  Grass was a little high under the pole holding that feeder so I never
got a really good photo.  They had gold eyebrows though and were larger than
the house sparrows.  I have not had WT or WC Sparrows yet but hopefully soon.
I also had 5 pairs of house finches on the ground and in the feeders last
weekend.  Have not seen them for a while and never that many at once.

Paula Geihs
Nelson County