[birdky] Re: Chance to help local raptor rehabilitation center

  • From: "Williams, Kathleen (EEC)" <kathleen.williams@xxxxxx>
  • To: "birdkentucky" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 10:47:37 -0400

I spend a week every year in Jabez at a Forest Leadership Camp teaching
high school students what it is like to work in the environmental field.
Every year there are students from Somerset that work with the raptors,
they are extraordinary kids, and this would be a great resource to
Kentucky raptors!

Katie Williams

Kentucky Division of Forestry

Forest Inventory - Western Area

270-824-7527

#1 Sportsman's Lane

Frankfort, KY  40601

Phone:  (502) 564-7109 ext. 4475

Fax:  (502) 564 4519

kathryn.heyden@xxxxxx <mailto:kathryn.heyden@xxxxxx>

www.fw.ky.gov <http://www.fw.ky.gov/>

Did you know... Department of Fish and Wildlife receives NO state tax
dollars and manages wildlife for all citizens?

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachment, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly
sender, by e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message.

Need your help we are up for a pepsi refresh grant $250,000.00 all we
need is people to vote for us.  The grant is awarded based on number of
votes we get.  Go to pepsirefresh.com join refresheverything the follow
instructions after it has you as a member you can search raptor and it
will bring our project up vote once a day for the month of may.

Thanks

Frances Carter

SWHS Conservation Club

SWHS Raptor Center