[birdky] CORRECTION of two CBC dates

  • From: "Palmer-Ball, Brainard (EPPC OOS KNPC)" <Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx>
  • To: "BIRDKY" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:36:31 -0500

Unfortunately, I did not notice that the dates for two CBCs that I
compile are listed incorrectly on the KOS web site.

Otter Creek Park is tomorrow, Thursday, December 20th, not Jan 1st.

Paradise is Sunday, December 30th, not the 29th.

I probably supplied incorrect dates to Gary for the web page early in
the game then finalized different dates with others at a later point ...
typical me. I apologize to anyone this affects.

BPB, Frankfort