[birdky] Beckham Field Trip at Blackacre

  • From: "Eddie and Jennifer Huber" <edandjenhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BirdKY" <Birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:08:06 -0400

    The Beckham Bird Club field trip was held today April 30 from 9-noon  at
Blackacre in Southeast Jefferson Co. There were sixteen members that came out
and birded and saw or heard a total of 55 species. Some which included yellow
billed cuckoo, pewee, great cr. flycatcher, ruby crown kinglet, wood thrush,
Warblers- nashville , parula, yellow rump, prairie, palm, black and white, no.
waterthrush, common yellowthroat, and a white crown in the gravel road as we
were leaving.
    Thanks to all that came out on a rather cool morning compared what we are
use to make this a successful field trip.  Eddie Huber