[birdky] BKY: Startin 2016 with a Big Day

  • From: P & J BELL <patjanebell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 17:15:19 +0000 (UTC)

Beckham Bird Club is having a Big Day to start the 2016. We will bird the
Louisville area trying to find as many birds as possible on January 1. Below
are the details. Dress warmly as winter is finally going to make an appearance
on Friday morning.  NEW YEAR’S BIG DAY – Start out the year with a Big Day.
Join us to find as many species as we can in a single day.  Meet at the parking
lot across the creek from the Big Rock Shelter at 7 a.m. in Cherokee Park.
Bring lunch and a two-way radio if you have one. We will stop for a quick
breakfast somewhere.
Pat and Jane BellLouisville