[bhfa-members] Online survey of faith groups - can you help us with the questions?

  • From: "Lev Eakins" <bhfa.sec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BHFA Members" <bhfa-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 17:06:14 +0100

Dear BHFA members,

I hope this email finds you well.

Community Works were generous in organising a funding consultant for us
recently, and we were given some excellent advice.

One of the elements of that advice was to demonstrate that our charity is
needed, and it was suggested that we conduct an online survey of faith
groups and relevant secular organisations and use the results in our funding
applications.

The board of trustees decided to set up a working group to oversee this work
we would ask our wider membership for suggestions and comments.

The working group has met and our suggested questions are as follows. Would
you help us by suggesting further questions or suggesting improvements to
the questions below please?

The deadline for suggestions are noon, next Friday 3rd October.

Online Survey Questions:

1. My organisation feels well informed over what social action projects are
being delivered by faith groups in Brighton and Hove.

Strongly Disagree             Disagree              Neither
Agree                    Strongly Agree

2. Would your organisation know how to refer someone seeking help with the
following? (please tick all that apply)

a) Personal Debt              g) Support for ex-offenders

b) Hunger / poverty        h) Addiction

c) Homelessness              i) Domestic Abuse

d) Poor mental health    j) Social Isolation

e) Benefit advice              k) Help for the elderly

f) Housing issues              l) Immigration / Asylum advice

3. My organisation believes that local faith organisations already work well
together on social action projects.

Strongly Disagree             Disagree              Neither
Agree                    Strongly Agree

4. My organisation would value an interfaith group providing extra support
to faith groups over social action projects.

Strongly Disagree             Disagree              Neither
Agree                    Strongly Agree

5. My organisation would value an online mapping service that details social
action projects delivered by local faith groups.

Strongly Disagree             Disagree              Neither
Agree                    Strongly Agree

6. My organisation would value an interfaith group promoting social action
partnerships between faith groups and secular third sector organisations.

Strongly Disagree             Disagree              Neither
Agree                    Strongly Agree

Kind regards,

Lev Eakins

Secretary, Brighton and Hove Faith in Action

Website:  <http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/>
http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/BHFiA> https://twitter.com/BHFiA

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/BrightonHoveFaithAction>