Beara Garden Club List Message - Next meeting Tuesday 11th September

  • From: bgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Garden Club New <bgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 11:21:51 +0100

Dear all,

Ibeth has very kindly invited us all to have our meeting in her house in Pulleen this month, but she can't do the Monday, so she has invited us for the Tuesday at 11 am. You should share cars if you can because there is little space to park. To get there, take the road to Pallas. Continue on that road, up the hill, and take the first turn right. Follow that road straight down to the sea (don't turn left). If the gate is open, drive in, if not park at the end of the road. I look forward to seeing you all there.

On Thursday 6th September Tim Austen is talking about the various gardens he has created, including the one he is doing in Wicklow at the moment which is on a steep hill - could be interesting for some of us!  It starts at 7.30, costs 9 euro and is in the Gateway in Kenmare. It should be fascinating. I may not be able to go however as we have the Italian grandchildren here at the moment.

Charmian