[betabookcourier] Re: off-topic question re new bookcourier

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:27:39 -0700

John --

I'll respond offline.

Katie

At 03:02 PM 10/17/2005, you wrote:
I know this is off-topic and I apologize, but I'm not subscribed to the regular bc list.
I just got a brand new bc; my old one is in need of repair. I have a couple of questions:
Can I use the new BC to transfer files from my computer? Or do I need to re-load the bc transfer software?
What steps do I need to do to be able to use my newbc (ideally I'd like to still be able to use the old one, too). Do I need to do
anything vis-a-vis transfering audible.com files?
Thanks for the help.
John

Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.