[betabookcourier] Power Search

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:24:02 -0800

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the problems that have resulted from power search. Steve knows where the problem is, but probably won't get to it until this weekend. Once power search is working properly, we're hoping that the new functionality will address some of the concerns about navigating within very large files. The Bible is by far the largest text file BookCourier has ever handled and, as such, has presented us with some new navigation challenges. For the next day or so, don't use the feature. I'll get started on some more thorough documentation for power search and we should have an update for you shortly.

Katie

At 09:32 AM 12/9/2005, you wrote:
I got into this error just by trying the power search function a second time. I had to delete the Bible and reload it it in order to be able to use that Bible again.

Dennis Hawkinson
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph K Stephen" <joestephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>