[betabookcourier] Re: Daisy support in BC

  • From: Steve Gomas <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:22:42 -0800

Steve,

You can send to the list, we received your test message.  Apparently you
are not receiving. Freelists.org appears to be a victim of success, the
response time really sucks right now.

We will be supporting all 6 heading levels in one of the next releases.
Thanks for the reminder regarding the battery type.

I'm CC'ing this message to the list so everyone sees this...

Steve

At 03:27 AM 11/24/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>
>I am writing to you, because I still can't seem to write to the new list.
>
>Regarding heading levels in the new Daisy support, according to your page,
>you are only support two heading levels, is this right?  I currently have a
>Daisy book with five heading levels, and the limit in the Daisy specs is
>six, so why are we not supporting more than two?  Ideally, you need to
>analyse how many headings are in the book, and support that many.  I know
>quite a few Daisy books from RNIB and Torch Trust that have more than two
>headings.  Having said all this, I haven't yet tried the beta, but your web
>page gives the impression that only two are supported.  But I will try over
>the weekend, and see if I can make it fall over with a complex Daisy book.
>
>Finally, you said to remind you in an Email, about setting the default back
>to non-rechargeable batteries,k instead of rechargeable, as it currently is.
>As you famously said to me last night, it's a pain in the butt.
>
>Thanks again.
>
>All the best
>--
>Computer Room Services:  the long cane for blind computer users.
>Telephone Voice:  +44(0)1438 742286, Fax/BBS:  +44(0)1438 759589
>mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
>Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk

Springer Design, Inc.
925-242-0310
925-242-0357 FAX
This message and any attached files contain proprietary and confidential
information and are intended only for the addressee.