[bestwayfarms] July 8th meeting cancelled

  • From: Kip and Beth Gardner <kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Betterway Core Group:;
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:00:39 -0400

Dear All,
It sounds like only Kip, Lee, Sarena and I would be meeting on Sunday, so I think we should cancel any formal meeting. Lee, Sarena, you'd be more than welcome to come for dinner. Let me know if anyone objects to cancelling the meeting, otherwise we will consider it cancelled. I feel like I've been doing a lot of the "talking" lately. I'm gonna hush a bit and let other carry on the conversations. I'll chime in if I have any input. Happy 4th of July.
Peace, Beth Gardner
--

North Canton, OH