[best_buddies] p.karthikeyan is out of the office.

  • From: p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:01:43 +0530

I will be out of the office starting Thu 09/30/2010 and will not return
until Sun 10/03/2010.

I will be out of office on 30th Sep and will have limited access of email
until 03rd Sep. Please contact the respective PMs for any project related
matters and my supervisor Satish Chandana for any escalations.

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error
this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail
immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other
than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in