[best_buddies] Re: get-together

  • From: p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:41:41 +0530

Perippa,

      Bails malai pottu irukkan, avanai disturb panna...........

      Unnai Sami kanna kuthings.....................

Thanks & Regards,

P.Karthikeyan |Vice President | Polaris Software Lab |INDIA
Phone: (Chennai)91-44- 4200-6217/ VOIP:93-6217|(Hyderabad)91-40-3095-4105,
VOIP:97-4105|Mobile: |91-93460 77720|91-9952977700|Mail:
p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

             "bsiva"
             <b.sivakumar@rolt
             a.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
             best_buddies-boun         "Karthik V"
             ce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          <Karthik_Vaithy@xxxxxxxxx>,
                                       "Karthikeyan S."
                                       <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
             07/18/2011 11:21          <eewacs@xxxxxxxxx>, "Sheela S"
             AM                        <sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
                                       "Bala Murugan" <bala@xxxxxx>,
             Please respond to         "Harikrishnan" <pvhari@xxxxxxxxx>,
             best_buddies@free         "Sundaravadivelu"
                 lists.org             <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       "Kumarappan"
                                       <pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx>, "Nalini
                                       Kumar" <varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx>,
                                       "Suresh Stylewalk"
                                       <pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jaya
                                       Balan" <jayabalan@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       <kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       "Narayanan"
                                       <nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Julius"
                                       <juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx>, "Sukumar"
                                       <a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kugan
                                       Yahoo" <c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx>, "Salai
                                       Selvan" <vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx>,
                                       "Rajesh Shanmugam"
                                       <rajshini@xxxxxxxxx>, "Arumuga
                                       Vijayan"
                                       <arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx>, "Hari
                                       Krishnan"
                                       <pv.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       "kamalanathan kannabiran"
                                       <kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Babu
                                       Kannan" <bk_71@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       <manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       <pmuthumanickam@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       <ramapaddy@xxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [best_buddies] Re: get-together

Doubt kettathu thappa.....................

BS
 From: Karthik V
 To: Karthikeyan S. ; eewacs@xxxxxxxxx ; Sheela S
 Cc: Bala Murugan ; Harikrishnan ; Sundaravadivelu ; BB ; Bails ;
 Kumarappan ; Nalini Kumar ; Suresh Stylewalk ; Jaya Balan ;
 Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 5:38 PM
 Subject: Re: get-together

 Hi,

 All the while it was running on a particular Subject(read heading). Now
 after Shammi's mail it has got completely changed. It has changed its
 complexion.

 Anyways, good to see so many mails floating on the eve of this Family
 (get-together)

 Kind Regards,

 Karthik V
 (0)9740359959*
 (0)9293762370
 * Please Note my changed no

 From: Karthikeyan S. <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: eewacs@xxxxxxxxx; Sheela S <sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: Bala Murugan <bala@xxxxxx>; Harikrishnan <pvhari@xxxxxxxxx>;
 Sundaravadivelu <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>; BB <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
 Bails <b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx>; Kumarappan <pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx>;
 Karthikeyan Vaithy <karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx>; Nalini Kumar <
 Sent: Sat, July 16, 2011 4:48:22 PM
 HI All,

 Thanks for the response.  All of us are excited to be part of this get
 together. As of now the list is big and growing.

 Balamurugan: Can the venue accommodate some more people. Please let me
 know on the capacity of the venue.  Accordingly we can continue our search
 operations ( searching for your classmate).

 For people outside Chennai, please confirm on the logistics requirement if
 any so that we can pick/drop them from/to the venue.  We will try and
 arrange for the needful.

 As far as possible try and make it with family.  Looking forward to meet
 you all for the bash.

 S.Karthikeyan
 Mob: +91 97909 74879

 Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:58:26 -0700
 From: eewacs@xxxxxxxxx
 Subject: get-together
 To: s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx; sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx
 CC: bala@xxxxxx; pvhari@xxxxxxxxx; sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx;
 best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; B.Sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx; pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx;
 karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx; varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx;
 pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jayabalan@xxxxxxxxxxx;
 kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx;
 a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx; c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx; vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx;
 rajshini@xxxxxxxxx; arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx; pv.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxx;
 kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx; bk_71@xxxxxxxxxxx; manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
 pmuthumanickam@xxxxxxxxxxx; ramapaddy@xxxxxxxxx

  Hi all

 I am really looking forward to meeting all of you after so many years. My
 family will not be able to attend. Hope most of our class makes it to the
 get-together.

 regards
 Shammi

 This e-mail, along with any files transmitted with it, is confidential and
 for the sole use of the intended recipient(s); it may also be legally
 privileged. If you happen to receive this e-mail and you are not the
 intended recipient, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail, and
 delete this e-mail message, including any file(s), from your system. Any
 unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may
 be unlawful. Further, while we scan all emails, we cannot guarantee that
 any email is virus-free, nor can we accept responsibility for any virus
 that has been introduced by this email or its attachments.

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error
this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail
immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other
than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in