[best_buddies] Re: Thank you !!

  • From: "Sundar N " <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Karthikeyan S. " <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "pbmli@xxxxxxxxxxx " <pbmli@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "r.sowmyanarayanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " <r.sowmyanarayanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ramya70@xxxxxxxxxxx " <ramya70@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "anand.db2@xxxxxxxxx " <anand.db2@xxxxxxxxx>, "arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx " <arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx>, "abagavath@xxxxxxxxx " <abagavath@xxxxxxxxx>, "bala@xxxxxx " <bala@xxxxxx>, "brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx " <brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "rganesan@xxxxxxxxx " <rganesan@xxxxxxxxx>, "girish_rk60@xxxxxxxxx " <girish_rk60@xxxxxxxxx>, "jsvasan20@xxxxxxxxx " <jsvasan20@xxxxxxxxx>, "jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx " <jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx>, "jennythompson@xxxxxxxx " <jennythompson@xxxxxxxx>, "juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx " <juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx>, "josephjunie@xxxxxxxxxxx " <josephjunie@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "kalaiaswath@xxxxxxxxx " <kalaiaswath@xxxxxxxxx>, "p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " <p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx " <karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx>, "c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx " <c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx>, "pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx " <pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx>, "manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx " <manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx " <varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx>, "nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx " <nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "rajshini@xxxxxxxxx " <rajshini@xxxxxxxxx>, "hramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx " <hramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx " <ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx>, "vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx " <vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx>, "vsbavan_sg@xxxxxxxxx " <vsbavan_sg@xxxxxxxxx>, "eewacs@xxxxxxxxx " <eewacs@xxxxxxxxx>, "sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx " <sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx>, "b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx " <b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx>, "sankarakumar73@xxxxxxxxx " <sankarakumar73@xxxxxxxxx>, "blitzcriz@xxxxxxxxxxx " <blitzcriz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx " <a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "usalthaf_71@xxxxxxxxx " <usalthaf_71@xxxxxxxxx>, "vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx " <vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "guna_shekaran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx " <guna_shekaran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ommachi@xxxxxxxxx " <ommachi@xxxxxxxxx>, "pvhari@xxxxxxxxxxx " <pvhari@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "intellcomputerservice@xxxxxxxxx " <intellcomputerservice@xxxxxxxxx>, "kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " <kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "rajesh_rensa@xxxxxxxxxxx " <rajesh_rensa@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "pmuthumanickam@xxxxxxxxxxx " <pmuthumanickam@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx " <ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx>, "pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx " <pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ramapaddy@xxxxxxxxx " <ramapaddy@xxxxxxxxx>, "best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx " <kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "srikasi@xxxxxxxx " <srikasi@xxxxxxxx>, "hai_balki@xxxxxxxxxxx " <hai_balki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 02:11:09 +0000

Kudos Guys for making it a grand success.

From: "Karthikeyan S." <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 02:06:17
To: <pbmli@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <r.sowmyanarayanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<ramya70@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <anand.db2@xxxxxxxxx>; <arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx>;
<abagavath@xxxxxxxxx>; <bala@xxxxxx>; <brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<rganesan@xxxxxxxxx>; <girish_rk60@xxxxxxxxx>; <jsvasan20@xxxxxxxxx>;
<jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx>; <jennythompson@xxxxxxxx>;
<juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx>; <josephjunie@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <kalaiaswath@xxxxxxxxx>;
<pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx>; <manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx>;
<nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <rajshini@xxxxxxxxx>; <hramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx>; <vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx>; <vsbavan_sg@xxxxxxxxx>;
<eewacs@xxxxxxxxx>; <sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx>; <b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx>;
<sankarakumar73@xxxxxxxxx>; <blitzcriz@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <usalthaf_71@xxxxxxxxx>; <vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<guna_shekaran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ommachi@xxxxxxxxx>; <pvhari@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<intellcomputerservice@xxxxxxxxx>; <kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<rajesh_rensa@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <pmuthumanickam@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx>; <pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ramapaddy@xxxxxxxxx>;
<best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <srikasi@xxxxxxxx>;
<hai_balki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Thank you !!

Friends,

A big "THANK YOU " to all our friends who have made it for the day.  We had 34
of our batchmates,  most of them with spouses and 45  children who made it for
the get-together .  I am aware that you have time off your busy schedules to
make it for the programme and to ensure  it is a big success.

Special thanks to the non-Chennaites who took time and resource to be part of
this programme.

I always believed that we should make this successful so that it motivates us
to conduct similar get togethers in the future also.

A Big thanks to Balamurugan for organising the venue and the food part and
helped us make it a grander evening . Also thanks to Ganesan , as it started
off from a casual talk with him. He helped us as a consultant to bring the
programme to the final shape.

We managed to get photographs done by a leading professional photographer . The
photographs should reach me tomorrow , I will upload it into Google Picasa
Albums and confirm to you.

Last but not the least ,  I will send the final expense report for your
perusal.

Thank you all once again.

S.Karthikeyan
Mob: +91 97909 74879