[best_buddies] Re: Second Baby

  • From: Ganesan Ramamoorthy <Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 11:51:58 +0530

Hi Sundar

Congrats......

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan
From: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sundar N
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 10:08 PM
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [best_buddies] Second Baby

Hi Friends,

I am blessed with a Baby boy on June 28, 2009. This is my second one. My first
daughter is 8 years old. Mom & baby are doing fine.

Regards,
Sundar.
MSN Battles We pitch one stalwart against the other and give you the power. Who
will you vote for? Share photos while you chat with Windows Live
Messenger.<http://battles.in.msn.com/>

accept responsibility for any virus that has been introduced by this email or
its attachments.