[best_buddies] Re :Any friend in UK??

  • From: "Narayanan. R" <nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 9 Jun 2008 04:25:57 -0000

Yenda dai matha oorla pootu thalnathu pooratha. Londanla vera pooi pootu
thalanuma. Our gurupa thanda alayaringa. I will be in Cambridge from 9th
onwards till 21 of June.Best RegardsR. NarayananHI Guys&nbsp;I am travelling
toUK tonight &amp; will be there till 12th night. I will be staying inCentral
London &amp; should be travelling to Camberley &amp; Reading.&nbsp;Is there any
of our friends there inUK?&nbsp;Warm Regards&nbsp;R Ganesan&nbsp;From:
best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[mailto:best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf OfKarthik VSent: 03 June 2008 15:12To:
best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [best_buddies] Re: New mobile
number&nbsp;Dear Karthik,&nbsp;Welcome back to Chennai&nbsp;&nbsp;Take care and
stay in touch always.&nbsp;Kind RegardsKarthik V (0)94421 64430--- On Tue,
6/3/08, Parthasarathy, Karthikeyan wrote:From: Parthasarathy, Karthikeyan
Subject: [best_buddies] Re: New mobile numberTo:
best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 2:07 PMDear All
 ,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; My new mobile no at Chennai is
91-99529-77700.&nbsp;Thanks &amp;
regards,P.Karthik&nbsp;From:best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of R GanesanSent:
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 7:00 AMTo: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[best_buddies] Re: New mobile numberHI Karthik&nbsp;Does this mean you moved
back to Chennai? Where did you join?&nbsp;Hope let us meet during my next trip
to chennai&nbsp;Warm Regards&nbsp;R.
GanesanFrom:best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karthikeyan S.Sent:
Friday, April 11, 2008 7:11 PMTo: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[best_buddies] New mobile number&nbsp;Hi All,&nbsp;Please make a note of my new
mobile number at Chennai &nbsp;97909 74879Best regards,&nbsp;S.Karthikeyan Mob:
+91 97909 74879Windows Live Messenger : Get connected, share yourself, make a
differencethe way you chat. Check it out!&nbsp;This e-mail, along
  with any files transmitted with it, is confidential and for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s); it may also be legally privileged. If you happen to
receive this e-mail and you are not the intendedrecipient, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail message, including any
file(s), from your system. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. Further, while we scan all
emails,we cannot guarantee that any email is virus-free, nor can we accept
responsibility for any virus that has been introduced by this email or its
attachments.