[best_buddies] Re: New mobile number

  • From: Karthikeyan S. <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:28:22 +0530

HI Ganesh,

I have joined FUJIFILM as Regional Manager - South India. Have moved to the
same house as well in chennai. What is your daughter's name.  Has she started
talking. when is ur next trip to chennai.

Here all of us are fine. How is your wife. Convey my regards to her.

Can you come in google talk one of these days. we can chat.

Althaf has joined a company in Abu dhabi.  You can talk to him if you are free.

HIs number is +971558057615

rest on hearing from u.

S.Karthikeyan Mob: +91 97909 74879

From: rganesan@xxxxxxxxxxx: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [best_buddies]
Re: New mobile numberDate: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:00:00 +0300

HI Karthik

Does this mean you moved back to Chennai? Where did you join?

Hope let us meet during my next trip to chennai

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan

From: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karthikeyan S.Sent:
Friday, April 11, 2008 7:11 PMTo: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[best_buddies] New mobile number

Hi All, Please make a note of my new mobile number at Chennai  97909 74879Best
regards, S.Karthikeyan Mob: +91 97909 74879

Windows Live Messenger : Get connected, share yourself, make a difference the
way you chat. Check it out!
Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.
http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in