[best_buddies] Re: MCE - Get together : Batch of 1988-1992

  • From: Karthikeyan S. <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BB <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:52:13 +0530

I Understand sir. Just wanted to wake up a lot of silent email readers .
best regards,
S.Karthikeyan
Mob: +91 97909 74879

From: jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:17:24 +0530
Subject: [best_buddies] Re: MCE - Get together : Batch of 1988-1992
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: reachpraki@xxxxxxxxx; arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx; pbmli@xxxxxxxxxxx;
bala@xxxxxx; pvhari@xxxxxxxxxxx; brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx; rganesan@xxxxxxxxx;
juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx; kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx;
pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx; rajesh_rensa@xxxxxxxxxxx; manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
pmuthumanickam@xxxxxxxxxxx; varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx; ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx;
ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx; s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx; karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx;
vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx; rsathishrao@xxxxxxxxx; eewacs@xxxxxxxxx;
sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx; sankarakumar73@xxxxxxxxx; b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx;
kalaiaswath@xxxxxxxxx; blitzcriz@xxxxxxxxxxx; girish_rk60@xxxxxxxxx;
pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ramapaddy@xxxxxxxxx; vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx;
josephjunie@xxxxxxxxxxx; nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx;
a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx; hramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx;
jennythompson@xxxxxxxx; anand.db2@xxxxxxxxx; usalthaf_71@xxxxxxxxx;
vsbavan_sg@xxxxxxxxx; jsvasan20@xxxxxxxxx; bk_71@xxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like you are still living in the past.... Its already July Man. In your
excitement you have mentioned June 28th instead.

- Jayabalan

On 24 July 2011 21:39, Karthikeyan S. <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Friends,
Good evening.. We are just 6 days away from the grand day. Glad to learn how a
small phone call  somewhere in the last week of June'11  has transformed into
a"Grand evening" .

For the past  one month , we have spoken to numerous classmates of ours trying
to reach them, at times convince them on the importance of being there for the
occasion.  A Big thanks to Nalini who was in constant touch with many of them .
It made our life easier. Our final list has 37 members who have confirmed as of
now.    I have been trying to reach V .Karthikeyan but no luck.  V. Karthi:
Please confirm your presence for the evening.

Ganesh is in the process of finalising the schedule for the program in which he
has been a master.. On the logistics part, I have not got any requests yet .  I
presume that everyone is managing on their own. Please feel free to call me on
my mobile number in case you have a difficulty in reaching the venue or
reaching your destination from the venue .  We will help you out on the same..

You will get the next email on 28th June 2011 , to remind you all just in case
you forget ( I am sure you will not ).

Last but not the least the budget is slated to be around Rs. 500 /- Per head (
Adult ). Kids of more than 5 years will be taken as adult.  As communicated
earlier the same would be divided among us.

Have a great week ahead and looking forward to meet you all on Saturday..

Good Night,
Best regards,

S.Karthikeyan
Mob: +91 97909 74879