[best_buddies] Re: INVITATION

  • From: vijay kumar <vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx>, <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx>, <p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>, sundarv_33 <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ganesan.ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>, <brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <hramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx>, <jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 21:26:25 +0530

Hi Ravi

Congratulations and best wishes

From: ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxxxx: jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx; p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx;
sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx; vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx; Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx;
brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx; hramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx; jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxxxx:
best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: INVITATIONDate: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 13:55:34
+0530

Guys,

It is with great pleasure to invite you all to the 1st Birthday function of my
second son Aakash on Sunday, 18th January 2009 between 9:00am - 10:30am

Please find attached the invitation for this function. I would request you all
to treat this as my personal invitation to you & your family members.

I request you all to grace this occasion along with your family & shower your
blessings on the child.

Location (Please refer attached route map)

NKS Hall (1st Floor)
Kasturba Nagar 3rd Cross Street,
Adyar,
Chennai - 600 020

Landmark

The hall is about half a kilometer from Ambika Appalam signal towards Indira
Nagar Water Tank.
Near State Bank of India & "Pillayar Temple" & above Jai Auto Service Centre &
Sippy Medicals.

Thanks & Best Regards,

S.Ravichandran & family
98410 65924