[best_buddies] Re: Hi.

  • From: "B.Sivakumar" <b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:52:09 +0530

Dear Joy,

Padma Seshadri famous school has recently started their branch (PON VIDYASHRAM) at Porur (1.5KM towards Vadapalani from porur signal).

Feedback about the school is good.

Warm Regards,

B.Sivakumar

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joy" <jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Ganesan Ramamoorthy <Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:13:06
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

First decide which area you are going to live and then you can select the school.

If you wanna do vice versa, I would suggest Adyar/Besant Nagar as a place wherein Gandhinagar has got three or four good schools - St. Micheals (this is where my niece & nephew studied/studying). There is one more choice in Besant Nagar (St. Johns).

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan