[best_buddies] Happy Birthday - Joy

  • From: Ganesan Ramamoorthy <Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 20:30:52 +0530

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan

From: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 5:57 PM
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [best_buddies] Re: S.Karthikeyan & Joy Birthday

Just changed the email subject.

________________________________
From: "h ramprasad" <hramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 20 Dec 2010 14:43:41 -0000
To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [best_buddies] Re: [best_buddies] Re: S.Karthikeyan Birthday

Hi Joy,

Belated Happy Birthday Wishes and many more Happy returns of the day ....

With Best Regards,
Ramaprasad

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:29:09 +0530 wrote
Sender: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 00:46:18 +0530To: ReplyTo: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [best_buddies] Re: S.Karthikeyan Birthday
On 18-Dec-2010 4:25 PM, "Karthikeyan S." wrote:>
> Hi Sundar / Rampi,
> Thanks for your wishes.

> Best regards,
>

> S.Karthikeyan
> Mob: +91 97909 74879
>

> Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 03:19:45 +0000
> To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Subject: [best_buddies] Re: [best_buddies] S.Karthikeyan Birthday
> From: hramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Dear Karthik,
>

> Belated Happy Birthday Wishes ...
>

> With Best Regards,
>
> Ramaprasad
>

> On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 01:38:07 +0530 wrote
>

> Hi Karthik,
>

> Belated many Happy Returns of the day. Happy Birthday to you.
>

> Sundar.

[cid:~WRD000.jpg]<http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>

accept responsibility for any virus that has been introduced by this email or
its attachments.

JPEG image